Author Topic: Looking for news of old friends  (Read 3855 times)

cbrooks

• View Profile
Looking for news of old friends
« on: November 11, 2010, 11:42:32 AM »
I'm wondering if anybody who was at Alexandra Secondary Modern school between 1960 and 1963 remembers Ian Sutherland and Ian Dousett who attended ASM at this time.
I would like to know if anybody know there whereabouts or in still in contact would kindly let me know how and where they are as it would be nice to make contact with them after all these years to see how they are.
Many thanks
Clive Brooks (ASM from 1960-1963)

franklunn

• View Profile
Re: Looking for news of old friends
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2010, 06:11:49 PM »
Clive,
I was there 59-63,i was 15 when i left.
I remember Ian Sutherland but only from ASM,sadly never heard or met anybody from there since,
sorry but its not an answer that you were expecting....very difficult remembering them let alone contacting anybody from those days..i only joined ''just in case''...anyway best of luck with your endevours.
Before i go, i came across Jenny Tocknell's name, married name Field,wondering if it is the same from Nee Soon,if you happen to read this jenny it would be nice to hear from you.
frank lunn 
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 09:48:57 PM by franklunn »

cbrooks

• View Profile
Re: Looking for news of old friends
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2010, 11:34:47 AM »
Many thanks Frank for your feed back.
I have many cery fond memories of my school days at ASM and I hope they were also good for you.
You must have been about a year below my time there and I'm sure our paths must have crossed during that time.
Anyway once again many thanks for your feed back and I wish you well.
Best regards
Clive