Author Topic: Hatfield Reunion March 2010  (Read 5428 times)

David Prior

• View Profile
Hatfield Reunion March 2010
« on: February 01, 2010, 09:48:41 AM »
Any news on the March 2010 reunion?  Had an e mail recently saying it could be severely curtailed, ie bar snacks, one pint and several straws.  Any update please? I will be there and have booked a room for the night - just in case it is two pints.
David Prior

Dave Papworth

• View Profile
Re: Hatfield Reunion March 2010
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 09:15:16 PM »
Hi David,

I gather there are not too many going, which is a bit of a shame.  I have booked and paid for my room, so will be there.  In fact the Ramada told me that all doubles had gone and there were very few rooms left, which gave the impression we were up for a good turnout!! I was therefore surprised to get the e-mail saying that not many were going.  Still I am sure the few of us who are there will have an enjoyable evening.  See you there.

David

David Prior

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2010, 06:53:41 PM »
David
Like you I booked my room almost as soon as the original email came out giving the date of the bash.  Like you I will be there and if we are the only two, we shall make an odd couple propping each other up at the bar.  No doubt we shall get joining instructions before the off.
See you there
David

wildenrath2000

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2010, 03:35:45 PM »
IŽll definately be there, along with about 50 others so far, so we wonŽt be lonely !!!!!
Looking forward to seeing you,
Lynne

wildenrath2000

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2010, 06:03:14 PM »
Welcome to all the new members of this group.

Still time to book a ticket for the reunion on March 20th.

Hope to see you there.
Regards,
Lynne