Author Topic: Kinloss House  (Read 4964 times)

bunts

• View Profile
Kinloss House
« on: June 14, 2009, 04:52:33 PM »
Hi all, long time for me. Just to let anyone know who maybe interested. Have just returned from Singapore and managed to get up Nassim Road and the back gate of Kinloss House, contrary to rumours the main house is still up and looking as though it is in use by AXA the insurance people, have a photo which I will post when I get round to it. Looked as though the huts have now been knocked down but otherwise still in the same place. Nassim has changed a little bit, some big houses going up so someone still has lots of money to spend. As it was a special holiday (anniversary etc) we stayed in the Raffles for 3 nights, what bliss nice to see how the other half live!!. Anyone who is interested, you can book direct and if you book 2 months ahead you get 30 percent off and the price includes breakfast!!
On the way thru to Langkawi we also stayed at the Changi Village Hotel which is also a very good hotel
and well placed for anyone wanting to just stay over for a couple of nights. Went over to Pulau Ubin and cycled around half the island, very nice and still no building works on the island. Plenty of cheap cafes and restaurants just outside the hotel in Changi Village
Anyone want any other info on Singers please feel free to email me
bunts alias Ian Williams